Rezekne Municipality Authority “Culture and Tourism Administration” (tail. No 40900040015) announces an open invitation to tender for the location of the vacancy operator:
- Cultural and tourism management units in THE management of THE Dricānu association;
- Cultural and tourism management units in THE management of THE Maltas association;
- In the Department of Culture and Tourism, Viļānu in the administration of the association.
The work duties of the operator of the sound operator shall be performed in cultural and tourism administration cultural centres (with the understanding of cultural houses, the People's House or other cultural centre names), which are located in the territory of the abovementioned Rēzekne District Association.
Tiek piedāvāta nepilna darba slodze, kas sastāda 0,7 slodzi.
Requirements for the applicant:
- general secondary or secondary vocational training;
- understanding and configuring digital sound consoles
- understanding and skills for working with light systems;
- ability to organise their work, self-initiative and a high sense of responsibility;
- skills to use the necessary accessories and ancillary equipment, information and communication technologies for the performance of work;
- the desire to improve professional qualifications;
- Category B driving licence.
Candidates until 8 June 2023 at 14.00 shall be placed in the mailbox of the central administration of the municipality of Rezekne at the entrance (Rezekne, Liberation alley 95A, LV-4601) or sent by post to the above address, or sent to e-mail email@example.com the following documents:
- a description of the lifetime (CV);
- the application form;
- copies of documents certifying education and work experience;
- in the case of a law, a document certifying the knowledge of the official language to the extent necessary for the performance of his duties.
A tender by-law can be found on the website of the municipality of Rezekne www.rezeknesnovads.lv and ON THE NVA website.
Basic pay gross (pre-tax) for part-time work: EUR 577,75
Contact person for more detailed information – Deputy Head of Culture and Tourism Management, Agnese Lukjanova, tel. 28398367, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.