Maltas Association Board (Reg. No 40900027426, address: Freedom Street 6, Malta, Maltas civil parish, Rēzekne municipality, LV-4630) announces an open invitation to tender for the position of the technical worker of the vacancy Maltas.
Requirements for the applicant:
- national language skill according to baseline level 1 (A1)
- the ability to work with a trustworthy inventory;
- the right to drive tractors — TR2;
- experience with tractors;
- knowledge of personal protective equipment and their use;
- mutual cooperation skills;
- the ability to work in tight and limited time, operational planning and execution of the work process;
- know the principles of operation, operation, control and maintenance of service equipment and machinery; order of execution of interconnected work processes;
- independently plan, organize and execute the assigned task, taking into account the specified terms of reference;
- working in a team by organising the execution of a task in cooperation with other staff of the institution;
- Category B driving licence
Remuneration OF basic work EUR 620,00
Description of the position - found on the website of the municipality www.rezeknesnovads.lv.
The applicant must submit:
- description of the professional activity (CV);
- letter of motivation;
- copies of documents certifying education and work experience;
- the application form.
Dokumenti ar norādi “Konkursam Maltas apvienības pārvaldes vakance tehniskais strādnieks līdz 2023. gada 12. jūnijam plkst. 14.00 jānosūta uz e-pastu firstname.lastname@example.org vai aizlīmētā aploksnē līdz 2023. gada 12. jūnija plkst. 14.00 jāiesniedz personīgi iestādē Maltas apvienības pārvalde, lietvedei 3. kab., Brīvības iela 6, Malta, Maltas pagasts, Rēzeknes novads.
Contact person for more detailed information - Maltas association manager Edgars Blinovs, tel. 27870687, e-mail: email@example.com (in absence: Gatis Pučka, mob. 20221846).
The competition is organised in two stages.
In the first round, the Commission shall assess the applicants' applications and the documents submitted. In the second round, the practical task and interviews.