Church of the Kampiški Old Believers congregation
The first Old Believer church in this area was built in 1791. During the years of the revolution, the parish archive burned down, so the events of the 19th century remain unknown. In the 1930s, it was decided to build a new church. A fairly large sum of money was collected from personal donations at that time, but it was not enough to build the intended building. However, with the support of donations, the construction of the parish church could continue. The new church was tall and spacious, even with two cells. On the western side there is a tall rectangular bell tower decorated with a cross. During Soviet times, like many other churches, it suffered from the hands of robbers. (Platpire, 2006)
In 1931, the church was reconstructed.
| Address | Ozolaines pagasts, Rēzeknes novads |
| Coordinates | 56.4440486; 27.2308251 |
| Phone | +371 64640171 |