Municipality of Rezekne Municipality (Reg. No 90009112679, address: Liberation alley 95A, Rezekne, LV-4601) announces an open invitation to tender for the post of Head of the “Viļāni” of the “Health and Social Care Centre” of Rēzekne.
Requirements for the applicant:
- higher education: desirable education in social work/medicine, management sciences, law, financial or economic areas;
- the knowledge of the official language at the highest level in accordance with the requirements of the national language law and the skills necessary for professional activity of at least one official language of the European Union are desirable;
- at least 3 years of experience in a leading position at a State or local government institution with at least 10 subordinate employees;
- knowledge of regulatory enactments regulating the activities of the institution;
- understanding of the functions and responsibilities of the municipality in the area of social protection, social services and health care;
- understanding of the institution's financing issues and budget planning;
- knowledge and experience in the organisation of the activities of the institution and the application of regulatory enactments regulating the field of employment legal relations;
- good working organisation and management skills, ability to motivate employees and work in a team, organise work to achieve the objectives of the institution;
- good skills in office equipment, e-mail, electronic document management systems, Internet banking, MS Office programs;
- ability to build positive relationships, skills in conflict resolution, good communication skills, psychological stress in stress situations;
- Category B driving licence;
- the experience of EU projects in the organisation, management and implementation of social services;
Remuneration of basic work at the time of verification EUR 1243,80
Remuneration of basic work after a probationary period OF EUR 1382,00
Description of the position - found on the website of the municipality www.rezeknesnovads.lv.
The applicant must submit:
- Description of the professional activity (CV);
- Letter of motivation;
- Copies of documents certifying education and work experience;
- Vision of the priorities for organising and developing the Centre's activities in the next 2 (two) years, future developments, challenges and solutions (up to two A4 pages);
Documents with reference to the invitation to tender for 'health and social care centre' Viļāni 'head of the centre' until 29 July 2022 16.30 send to e-mail email@example.com or until 29 July 2022 16.30 to be submitted to the administration of the municipality of Rezekne, release alley 95A, Rezekne, 17 th office.
- Deputy Executive Director, Andris Stafeckis, mob.tel. 20228843,
- Head of Social Service Sylvia Strankale, tel. 64607194, 20223392.
The evaluation of candidates shall be initiated no later than 3 (three) days after the expiry of the time limit for submission of documents.
The competition is organised in two stages. In the first round, the Commission shall assess the documents submitted by the applicants and comply with the qualification requirements. For the second round – examination of theoretical knowledge of applicants and work interview - the tenderers whose documents submitted are in conformity with the tender regulations (found on the website of the local government) are invited www.rezeknesnovads.lv) the requirements set.