Viewing objects and historical persons
Ostrones Iu. Aloiza Roman Catholic Church was built as a temporary church in 1935, under the direction of a marian father, b. Vaļpitra MIC, under THE direction of MIC. The war and the occupation years of the planned work on the construction of a new church stopped irreversibly. There are three altar with holy sculptures in the church.
The ostrones church is a wooden single-navy building with a tin roof and cement floor. It is 18 metres long and 14 metres wide. The church is located at one end to carry out the functions of the living room.
There are three altar with the sculptures of the Holy Virgin Mary and the Holy Therese.