The church was built in 1825 as a parish and with the support of the local Staņislavas Benislavskas.
The first wooden church in Bikova was built in 1794 with the support of Mr Rāmer. In 1825, the church built a wall church with two towers. It was built as a parish and with the support of Stanislava Benislavsk. In 1896, Bishop A. F.Simon's church was consecrated by Jesus's heart. At the beginning of the 20 th century, the church had built two towers in front of the church, and it turned out that they did not have enough foundations, so the towers from the church began to detach. The towers were tightened with massive iron stats at the church, thus straightening them, but the foundations were later strengthened. Most of the church's work was performed during the operation of the priest Kārlis Gumpenberg (1960 –1978): an altar finish, a side altar transformed into a gothic style, a restored roadside and a cross of missions etc.
At the end of the 18 th century, Bikov became a permanent parish in the early 18 th century, like all the Rēzekne congregations, like all the Rēzekne congregations.
The great altar of the church was the image of the two sons of Zebedia, the Queen of the Holy Mickel and the Queen of Rosary, the right-hand altar, the image of Saint Joseph and John Christener, the left of Saint Peter, the Holy Theresa, and the Holy Elizabeth. The gods are pleased with their white storey, the Gothic shapes and the architectural form. (Cakul, 1997)