The aim of the competition is by organising non-formal education activities for Ukrainian children in the period from July 12, 2023 to December 1, 2023, to ensure the promotion and socialisation of the psychotional merits of Ukrainian children, to strengthen the ethnic identity and co-operation of Ukrainian children with the Ukrainian community living in Latvia, to provide opportunities for successful integration into the Latvian education system and to integrate into a cultural environment, to support the acquisition of the Latvian language.
The target group of participants is the Ukrainian children and young people living in the municipality of Rezekne between 5 and 18 years of age (including).
The content of non-formal learning activities should be thematically and targeted to provide diverse support to Ukrainian children and young people in the following directions:
- the preservation and practice of Ukrainian languages, traditions and cultural values;
- acquisition and strengthening of Latvian language skills in both language learning activities and the acquisition of creative language in integrated activities;
- Familiarisation of Latvia's natural and cultural space with a view to better integration into the local Community and Latvian society.
Tenders may be submitted:
- associations and foundations;
- organisations providing support to Ukrainian refugees;
- youth NGOs;
- other legal persons.
- The invitation to tender shall support the organisation of the following non-formal education activities and activities:
- educational activities of interest;
- creative workshops;
- hunting measures;
- entry into nature;
- outdoor activities;
- attendance of museums/cultural events etc.
Project applications may be submitted only electronically, by 28 June at 15.00 by sending e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (digitally signed or signed and scanned).
By-laws and annexes of the project tender.
Sgatavoja: Aivars Mežatučs, Rēzekne municipality's youth affairs specialist