In order to reduce the negative impact on the income of the population due to the rapid rise in energy prices, a number of aid measures to cover heating and heating costs for households are foreseen in the country. Applications may be submitted electronically or on-the-spot.
Information telephone number for communication with local government in general questions regarding receipt of aid - +37125425006. (call from October 3). Call in working days from 8.00 to 16.30
OWNER OR TENANT OF THE DWELLING applications may be submitted for State aid to cover thermal energy costs for the heating season of 2022.2023 in the municipality of Rezekne.
USEFUL INFORMATION ON AID FOR PARTIAL COMPENSATION OF HEATING EXPENDITURE read here.
PROCEDURES FOR SUBMISSION OF SUBMISSIONS:
From 1 October invite citizens to submit electronic form (submission) to e-service portal www.epakalpojumi.lv. In particular, we call on citizens who have computer skills and can electronically authorize the use of a service, use the opportunity, and submit an application electronically to avoid past queues and waiting periods.
From 3 October applications may also be submitted on the site of the municipality of Rezekne parish management. Residents will be serviced after pre-writing.
SUBMISSION OF AN APPLICATION ELECTRONICALLY
Maximum sentence length exceeded.
- From 1 October, the application may be submitted electronically. To do this: need to go to the electronic service system
- search for the “Login Energy Support” menu on the main page
- reconfirm Your Choice
- get acquainted with authorization requirement and authorization for service
- authorize in a way you want (Internet Banking or e-Signature)
- add a new submission or view attached submissions
- select an address (from the property list if the property is entered in the register (the windows will be filled in automatically, the proof document will not be required) or enter the address (the windows must be filled in manually, the proof document required)
- select the appropriate heating type (wood, granules briquettes, electricity), mark the document (yes/no), confirm the truth of the information provided
- enter information about the applicant, the applicant bank information to which the aid transfer was made
LIST OF REGISTERS IN PARISH
last step to check information and submit an application
Stružānu in parish administration after pre-notification, in pre-determined days the submissions will be accepted - Dricānu parish library manager Inara Orlova
Tel. Num. 23115550, e-mail: email@example.com
Stružānu parish residents who live in multi-apartment houses with district heating provided BY SIA “Silent heat” will automatically apply State aid to household invoices.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE PRESENTATION OF THE APPLICATION:
- Self-certification regarding the existence of the relevant heating in the dwelling,
- Document and/or rental contract, certificate of inheritance issued BY THE STATE of residence of the dwelling or the right of use, a certificate issued BY THE SFD regarding the rights of the apartment property,
- Proof of payment (invoice) for the purchase of wood pellets, wood briquettes or wood for one dwelling,
- Self-attestation of the purchase of wood, if eligible for EUR 60.
TYPE AND PERIOD OF AID:
If a wood is used for heating, which purchased by this year 31 August, which does not have a proof of payment, an application for compensation EUR 60 per receipt must be submitted from 01.10.2022. to 30.11.2022.
If a wood is used for heating, which purchased from 1 May 2022 to 30 April 2023, the price level from which aid will start to be granted - 40 EUR/ber.m 3 (approximately EUR 35/MWh). The State will offset the cost increase of 50% (i.e. if the costs exceed 40 EUR/ber.m 3) but not more than 15 EUR/ber.m 3. The maximum amount of aid eligible for aid will be 35 ber.m 3 per household. The aid period is fixed from 1 May 2022 to 30 April 2023. Applications in the municipality will be submitted from 01.10.2022. to 30.04.2023
If granules or briquettes are used for heating, the application shall be submitted from 01.10.2022. to 30.04.2023. The maximum amount of aid per household is 10 tonnes.
If heating is provided by district heating, the aid will be automatically invoiced. Period of support from 01.10.2022. to 30.04.2023
If electricity is used for heating, the time period for drawing up the application shall be from 01.10.2022. to 30.04.2023
STATE AID TO SENIORS, PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, SURVIVORS
From that year 1 November to 30 May 2023 special support for energy costs will also be due to seniors, persons with disabilities, survivors:
- 30 euros per month for those whose pension or compensation amount does not exceed 300 euros per month;
- 20 euros per month for those whose pension or compensation amount is between 301 and 509 euros;
- 10 euros per month for those whose pension or compensation amount is between 510 and 603 euros;
- 30 euros per month for residents who receive a premium for a family State allowance for a child with disabilities;
- 30 euros per month for residents who have obtained refugee or alternative status and have reached retirement age or specified disability and have not reached retirement age, as well as those who have a child with a specified disability in legal care.
In addition to the submission deadline, additional information will follow!
Maximum sentence length exceeded.