Viewing objects and historical persons
In THE area OF Lendžu parish, several customs buildings or “fowls” have remained well. One of them, Poznan Manor, is currently privately owned and restored.
Pūriski in Lendžu parish is a significant exile writer Anton Rupains birth place. In Stapuli born Stanislavs Kambala, 20 –30 s, he was a public worker and politician. “Ceplīšos” a workshop of the famous potters, Latvian artisanal chamber masters Voldemara and Olga Vogulu and their sons, Jānis and Māris. Vogula's clay works of art have been exhibited in several European countries, in 2005 the master, who is also the author of several poems, was awarded a three-star order.
Roman Catholic Church of the Virgin Mary of Sarkani
Between the Sedzers and the Cirma Lake Sarkaņu Catholic Church. In 1718, the first wooden church was built in the castle, which had gathered the faithful of the faithful times, because it had a wonderful Holy image of the Mother of God, which, after the legend, was found on the banks of a large oak tree at the banks of the Lake of Cirma, and a number of stories about miraculous healing. The image was painted very long ago, around the 15 th-16 th century on the oak board and embroidered with a silver suit. The Holy image is also transferred to the stone church of 1860, where hundreds of pilgrims are gathering every year in Pentecost.
The Red Church is a simple square-shaped stone building with a small square tower above the roof at the entrance. A wall-bell tower is located at the church. The church is marked by the painting of the Virgin Marie's miracle, which is painted on a tree and covered with a silver suit. This painting is created in the 15 th or 16 th century.
The Red Church and the adjacent call tower-caplich are architectural monuments of national significance.