The celebrations of Rezekne municipality were given on the eve of the public holidays.
In the municipality of Rezekne, the Latvian Republic has become a tradition of proclamation of the Republic of Latvia with the highest award – the recognition article – to celebrate the most active, professional, creative and honest people. The recognition articles, together with a gift – a collection of collection coins issued by the Latvian bank – were presented at a formal event on 17 November AT Bērzgales parish cultural house.
Recipients of recognition articles (by nomination):
Health and social work:
- Nathalie Plateau, Social service associate of Rezekne, working in families with children (Social service of the municipality of Rezekne).
- Yelena Dinilova, family doctor Rēzekne municipality in parish Lūznavas (Maltas association, parish Lūznavas).
Economy and economy:
- Zigred Gailume, veterinarian (Dricānu association, parish Dricānu).
Education, science, sports:
- Peteris Tretuks, Viļānu High School Director (Viļānu association, city OF Viļānu).
- Vita Martinova, Maltas High-school primary school, Latvian language teacher and logopede (Maltas association, parish Maltas).
- Svetlana Mikanova, Educational Methodsman, Teacher in Rezekne Technical School, organiser of sports events and youth affairs specialist in Luznava (Maltas association, parish Lūznavas).
- Ilze Valeniece, Director of the Principal School of Decissaries p.i. (Viļānu association, parish Dekšāres).
- Yekaterina Itkača, Head of the leisure centre “hive” (Kaunatas association, parish Mākoņkalna).
- Rinald Brock, Litigation, National Guard 3. Latgale Brigades chaplain (Maltas association, parish Maltas).
- Gunar Anderson, Owner of the Z/S “pakalni” (Dricānu association, parish Ozolmuižas).
- Dina Dreimane-Kesbere and Gints Kezber, Z/S “Dreyouts”, owners of the store “SALA” (Dricānu association, parish Nagļu).
- Clear Bruzgule, pensioner, self-employed (Viļānu association, parish Dekšāres).
- Rinalds Stankevics, litigation (Viļānu association, City OF Viļānu).
- The deceased young people. Participants: Eddie Strushel, Ainars Kiserovskis, Martin Bondars, Raimonds Ubagovskis. Driver Agnija Romanovska (Viļānu association, parish Dekšāres)
Work in local government:
- Juris Skruļs, Bērzgales primary school UNIT of Nautrēnu secondary school unit (Nautrēnu association, parish Bērzgales).